Monday, December 3, 2012

Bruno Mars Drops ?When I Was Your Man? Single: Listen Here!

He just keeps the hits coming, and Bruno Mars' latest single ?When I Was Your Man? has just hit the web.

The ?Just The Way You Are? crooner strikes gold once again with his new track, a harbinger from his forthcoming Unorthodox Jukebox album, due in stores December 11th.

Prior to releasing his single, Bruno took to his Twitter account to give his fans a heads up with a personal message.

Mars tweeted, ?Soon you guys will hear a song I wrote called ?When I Was Your Man.? I?ve never been this nervous. Can?t explain it.?


Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/bruno-mars/bruno-mars-drops-%E2%80%9Cwhen-i-was-your-man%E2%80%9D-single-listen-here-770278

Virginie Ledoyen Vitamin C Vogue Whitney Able

No comments:

Post a Comment